We are offering a unique opportunity to be third in command in the company to drive our growth and success. You will work directly with our Directors across three business arms: M&A, Strategy and Wealth Management and other home-grown initiatives with minimal support from our Directors.
You must have strong knowledge and experience about business and finance and be able to execute most aspects of projects, participate to a great company culture, provide outstanding examples to junior team members, establish a great working relationship with clients and all stakeholders and directly work toward our vision.
- Knowledgeable in business, finance, accounting, tax and legal.
- Minimum 5 years of excellent and proven experience.
- MBA, Master and/or Bachelor of Business Administration, equivalent or relevant discipline.
- CFA, ACCA, CPA and/or equivalent qualifications is a plus.
- Excellent communication (both in English and Vietnamese) with high Emotional Intelligence and public speaking skills.
- Strong understanding of result-driven principles and best management practices.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively in a result-oriented environment and under high pressure.
- Willing to take risks with a start-up spirit and work extra to be the fastest, strongest and best team.
- Strong sense of ownership and purposes.
- Ability to keep all work-related matters strictly confidential.
- Free from conflict of interests.
- Have a clear understanding of who we are and our services.
- Demonstrate excellence, professionalism, responsibility and integrity at all time.
- Manage risks and protect our brand name and reputation at all time.
- Adhere to company’s SOP, policies, risk management and administration requirements.
- Identify business opportunities and relationships and develop into long-term growth.
- Act as relationship manager for opportunities and projects from the beginning to the end.
- Assist Directors in business administration and management missions.
- Work closely with team members to lead most aspects of medium-sized projects.
- When in doubt or need support, seek for advice and guidance from our firm.
- Work closely with everyone to achieve common goals, assigned tasks and missions including but not limited to:
- In-depth research to provide data and information.
- Make recommendations.
- Write reports for internal team and clients.
- Prepare marketing materials and pitching books.
- Analyze data and information for decision making.
- Build models and spreadsheets for decision making.
- Monitor business news and topics.
- Keep up to date with legal and tax regulations.
- Understand financial information, accounts and data.
- Understand wider business matters such as economic data and political events.
- Understand economic trends and evaluation of investment potentials.
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic compensation and benefits, and additional premium insurances.
- Basic salary.
- Bonuses (project and firm-wide).
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP).
All resumes, CVs, applications and/or questions please send to email@example.com.