We are offering a unique opportunity to be the second in command in the company to drive our growth and success. You will work directly with our CEO and Board of Management (when needed) and manage all aspects of one of our strongest activities – M&A arm and other home-grown initiatives with minimal support from our CEO.
You must have strong knowledge and experience about M&A and be able to execute all aspects of projects, build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our team, establish a great working relationship with clients and all stakeholders and directly drive our company toward our vision.
- Knowledgeable in business, finance, accounting, tax and legal.
- Minimum 10 years of excellent and proven experience.
- CFA, ACCA, CPA and/or equivalent qualifications is a plus.
- MBA, Master and/or Bachelor of Business Administration, equivalent or relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication (both in English and Vietnamese) with high Emotional Intelligence and public speaking skills.
- Strong understanding of result-driven principles and best management practices.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively in a result-oriented environment and under high pressure.
- Willing to take risks with a start-up spirit and work extra to build the fastest, strongest and best team.
- Strong sense of ownership and purposes.
- Ability to keep all work-related matters strictly confidential.
- Free from conflict of interests.
- Have a clear understanding of who we are and our services.
- Demonstrate excellence, professionalism, responsibility and integrity at all time.
- Manage risks and protect our brand name and reputation at all time.
- Adhere to company’s SOP, policies, risk management and administration requirements.
- Identify business opportunities and relationships and develop into long-term growth.
- Act as relationship manager for opportunities and projects from the beginning to the end.
- Assist CEO in business administration and management missions.
- Work closely with managers and team members to lead most aspects of complex projects.
- When in doubt or need support, seek for advice and guidance from our firm.
- Work closely with everyone to achieve common goals, assigned tasks and missions including but not limited to:
- Review research, data and information.
- Make recommendations and decisions.
- Review reports for internal team and clients.
- Review marketing materials and pitching books.
- Review data and information for decision making.
- Review models and spreadsheets for decision making.
- Review business news and topics.
- Stay on top of legal and tax regulations updates.
- Review financial information, accounts and data.
- Review economic data, economic trend and political events and evaluation of investment potentials.
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic compensation and benefits, and additional premium insurances.
- Basic salary.
- Bonuses (project and firm-wide).
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP).
All resumes, CVs, applications and/or questions please send to email@example.com.