Assistant or Intern
We are offering a unique opportunity to be part of a leading team to drive both our growth and your development. You will work across three business arms: M&A, Strategy and Wealth Management and other home-grown initiatives with tremendous support from your colleagues, managers and directors.
You must have strong understanding of and passion for business and finance and be able to learn quick and execute some aspects of projects, participate to a great company culture, provide outstanding reflection of what you learn, establish a great working relationship with clients and all stakeholders and directly work toward our vision.
- Strong understanding in and curiosity for business, finance, accounting, tax and legal.
- No prior professional experience required. At entry level, we make selection based on competencies rather than specific experience.
- MBA, Master and/or Bachelor of Business Administration, equivalent or relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication (both in English and Vietnamese) with high Emotional Intelligence and public speaking skills.
- Strong understanding of result-driven principles and best management practices.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively in a result-oriented environment and under high pressure.
- Willing to take risks with a start-up spirit and work extra to be the fastest, strongest and best team.
- Strong sense of ownership and purposes.
- Ability to keep all work-related matters strictly confidential.
- Free from conflict of interests.
- Have a clear understanding of who we are and our services.
- Demonstrate excellence, professionalism, responsibility and integrity at all time.
- Manage risks and protect our brand name and reputation at all time.
- Adhere to company’s SOP, policies, risk management and administration requirements.
- Assist in identifying business opportunities and relationships.
- Support colleagues and analysts in projects from the beginning to the end.
- Assist senior staff and managers in business administration and management missions.
- When in doubt or need support, seek for advice and guidance from our firm.
- Work closely with everyone to achieve common goals, assigned tasks and missions including but not limited to:
- Research to provide data and information
- Draft and write reports for internal team and clients.
- Analyze data and information for decision making.
- Able to articulate ideas, consider risk and payoff and make recommendations.
- Prepare marketing materials and pitching books.
- Monitor business news and topics.
- Keep up to date with legal and tax regulations.
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic compensation and benefits.
- Basic salary.
- Bonuses (project and firm-wide).
All resumes, CVs, applications and/or questions please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.