1. Title: DIRECTOR
2. Department: Firm-wide
3. Contract type: Full-time
ASART is a leading independent and boutique advisory firm in Vietnam since 2017. We are offering a unique opportunity to join our core and founding team in the company to drive our growth and success. You will work directly with our CEO, manage our junior staff and independent advisors, when relevant, across all business arms: M&A, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Strategy and other home-grown initiatives with minimal support from our CEO.
You must have strong knowledge and experience about M&A, business and finance and be able to execute all aspects of projects, build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our team, establish a great working relationship with clients and all stakeholders and directly drive our company toward our long-term vision.
- Knowledgeable in business, finance, accounting, tax and legal.
- Minimum 10 years of excellent and proven experience.
- CFA, ACCA, CPA and/or equivalent qualifications is a plus.
- MBA, Master and/or Bachelor of Business Administration, equivalent or relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication (both in English and Vietnamese) with high Emotional Intelligence and public speaking skills.
- Strong understanding of result-driven principles and best management practices.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively in a result-oriented environment and under high pressure.
- Willing to take risks with a start-up spirit and work the extra miles to build the fastest, strongest, and best boutique team in the market.
- Strong sense of ownership and purposes.
- Ability to keep all work-related matters strictly confidential.
- Free from conflict of interests.
- Have a clear understanding of who we are and our services.
- Demonstrate excellence, professionalism, responsibility, and integrity at all time.
- Manage risks and protect our brand name and reputation at all time.
- Adhere to company’s SOP, policies, risk management and administration requirements.
- Identify business opportunities and relationships and develop into long-term growth.
- Act as relationship manager for opportunities and projects from the beginning to the end.
- Assist CEO in management and public relations missions.
- Work closely with managers and team members to lead most aspects of small to large projects.
- When in doubt or need support, seek for advice and guidance from our firm.
- Work closely with everyone to achieve common goals, assigned tasks and missions including but not limited to:
- Guide and review research, data, information, and knowledge.
- Guide and review reports for internal team and clients.
- Guide and review marketing materials and pitching books.
- Guide and review data and information for decision making.
- Guide and review models and spreadsheets for decision making.
- Guide and stay on top of business news and topics.
- Guide and stay on top of relevant legal and tax regulations updates.
- Guide and stay on top of economic data, economic trend and political events and evaluation of investment potentials.
- Make recommendations and decisions.
Compensation & Benefits
- Fixed monthly salary
- Quarterly bonuses and yearly bonuses.
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP).
- Others as stated in company policies.
- All resumes, CVs, applications and/or questions please send to email@example.com.