1. Title: ASSOCIATE
2. Department: Firm-wide
3. Contract type: Full-time
We are offering a unique opportunity to be part of our core and founding team to drive our growth and success. You will work directly with our senior staff and managers across three business arms: M&A, Strategy and Wealth Management and other home-grown initiatives with tremendous support from your colleagues, Managers and Directors.
You must have strong understanding of and passion for business and finance and be able to learn quick and execute some aspects of projects, participate to a great company culture, provide outstanding reflection of what you learn, establish a great working relationship with clients and all stakeholders and directly work toward our vision.
- Strong understanding in and curiosity for business, M&A, finance, accounting, tax and legal.
- Must have at least 2 years of direct M&A experience.
- CFA, ACCA, CPA and/or equivalent qualifications is a plus (not a must).
- Excellent communication (both in English and Vietnamese) with high Emotional Intelligence and public speaking skills.
- Strong understanding of result-driven principles and best management practices.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively in a result-oriented environment and under high pressure.
- Willing to take risks with a start-up spirit and work extra to be the fastest, strongest and best team.
- Strong sense of ownership and purposes.
- Ability to keep all work-related matters strictly confidential.
- Free from conflict of interests.
- Have a clear understanding of who we are and our services.
- Demonstrate excellence, professionalism, responsibility and integrity at all time.
- Manage risks and protect our brand name and reputation at all time.
- Adhere to company’s SOP, policies, risk management and administration requirements.
- Assist in identifying business opportunities and relationships.
- Support managers in opportunities and projects from the beginning to the end.
- When in doubt or need support, seek for advice and guidance from our firm.
- Assist everyone to achieve common goals, assigned tasks and missions including but not limited to:
- Senior staff and managers in business administration and management missions.
- In-depth research to provide data and information.
- Able to articulate ideas, consider risk and payoff and make recommendations.
- Draft and write reports for internal team and clients.
- Prepare marketing materials and pitching books.
- Analyze data and information for decision making.
- Build models and spreadsheets for decision making.
- Monitor business news and topics.
- Keep up to date with legal and tax regulations.
- Understand financial information, accounts and data.
- Understand wider business matters such as economic data and political events.
- Understand economic trends and evaluation of investment potentials.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Performance linked bonuses (project and firm-wide).
- Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP) for qualified employees.
- Realistic view of a professional and friendly working environment
- Industry exposure, learning and practices in real time.
- Participating in real projects with guidance and monitoring from seniors.
- Training opportunity on the job.
- All resumes, CVs, applications and/or questions please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.